With your financial assistance you will be able to:
1. Feed daily almost 1,000 people who have been reduced to extreme poverty. In various parts of the country through our religious priests, sisters and lay volunteers, our feeding centers distribute an average of 17,810 plates per month.
2. Care for 600 malnourished children by providing them with daily milk and medical assistance.
3. Obtain supplies and medicines for medical clinics that offer free and basic services in different communities around the country.
4. Sustain the three houses for the aged run by the Augustinian Recollect sisters of the Heart of Jesus. They need food, medicines, clothing, medical care and daily hygiene needs.
5. To maintain the Home of Refuge of the Augustinian Recollect Sisters of the Heart of Jesus, that attends to girls in extreme poverty who require care, food and education.
Thank you for being a light of hope!